Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have been addicted to Facebook for a while. However, lately, I have had a wonderful payoff for this addiction. I have reconnected with a childhood friend, Kristen Taylor and a high school/college/ after college friend that I had lost touch with, Jennifer Helton. If it was not for Facebook I might never have been able to catch up with these old friends. I called Jenn last night and we talked for 2 hours and I think we could have continued if it weren't for my children. It was great, we laughed and talked just like we used to. Like not a day had gone by. We are going to try to get together soon.

Brady starts school tomorrow! Yay! And he went to bed without a fight tonight! Yay!

I got my application in to Athens Techon Friday. I have decided that I am going back to school to be a nurse. Crazy i know but I am really excited. I think Kelli can't understand it because it is something that I have just recently decided to do.

Well I have finished Twilight, NewMoon & Eclipse. Very good. I am taking a break and reading something fun before I read the last one. Kelli & Erin & I don't agree about somethings in the books. I like Edward but he gets on my nerves with his over protectiveness. Bella gets on my nerves with her want to be a vampire. And I like Jacob. I do love the books and I can't wait to read the last.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Three things you can't talk about politics, religion, and Twilight! Team Edward!

KELLI MC said...

hahahaaaaa Team Edward! Now we know who buys the Team Jacob t shirts!

sweetb said...

I like Edward too. I don't like Jacob so much that I need a shirt. Team Bella!