Friday, August 29, 2008

Scuva Diving

We have had a good week. I got to spend some quality time relaxing with Justin last weekend. I went to see Mamma Mia this week- BY MY SELF! At Justin's suggestion! What?! Yes, quite a big deal. Mamma Mia was cute, not great but it was great to be by myself at the movies. I have been singing Abba songs ever since. Went to the pottery painting place with Brady to paint something for Nana & Papa's anniversary. Went to my mother-in-laws. All in all a very good week. Tomorrow is Brady's open house at school. he starts on Wednesday. he is excited & so am I.

Brady is so funny. His imagination has been working over time. His latest interest is "Scuva Diving." Last week he asked me if Santa could bring him a "Deep Diver Dress" so that he could be a deep diver. I asked him if he meant a Scuba suit- yes, a Scuva suit. I told him I thought he might have to wait until he is older to go scuba diving. he said ok and has settled for pretending. He jumps off the couch/boat and swims around the living room. He also sits on the footboard of my bed and counts to 3 holds his nose and flips over backwards onto the bed like he is flipping over the side of the boat. He says that he is diving in a cave and needs a flash light to see sparkly things and fish under the water. Tonight he put a shirt on his head and said it was his scuva suit. i don't really get it but I don't have to- he gets it. I took some pictures and will add them later.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Brady is so cute and very smart. have you shown him the pictures of you and kelli scuva diving? by the way thanks for the encouragment and for over looking my spelling errors in this comment.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

That's so cute. I wish I had kept a journal of funny things the boys said when they were little...and even now! I always thought I would never forget any of it...yea right!

KELLI MC said...

where are the scuva pictures???