Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My ABCsA =

Age: 36 next week. Gulp!
B = Bed size: Queen
C = Chore(s) you hate: Cleaning, it never ends.
D = Dessert you love: Bread pudding, tiramasu
E = Essential start your day item: Coffee
F = Favorite actor(s): Joaquim Phoenix, Edward Norton, Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio (excellent actor, too bad he is a "heart throb'" too)Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman
G = Gold or Silver: Silver
H = Height: 5'4ish
I = Instruments you play: none
J = Job title: Mommy, real estate agent(under the right conditions)
K = Kitchen color(s): Off White. I really want to change it but can't decise on a color
L = Living arrangements: Married to Justin with 2 sweet boys
M = My name is: Brenna
N = Nicknames: Brenda Fish, Sweet B, B, Nemo
O = Overnight hospital stay: Tonsils out at 23 and having my boys
P = Pets: 1 dogs- Samantha, 2 cats-Whiskey & Whisker, and some turtles
Q = Favorite quote: my dad says it- Everything changes, nothing stays the same. Seems simple but for better worse it is absolutley true. One thing you can count on is change.
R= Right or left handed: Left
S = Siblings: 2 Kelli and Erin
T = Time you woke up today: 6, no one in my house sleeps late except for me
U = Unique about you: I have 184 college crdits and no degree, I can, I just learned to knit & crochet
V = Vegetable you love: TOMATOES
W = Worst habit: being unorganized
X = X-Rays you've had: too many to name
Y = Yummy food you make: appetizers, it's what I like to make
Z = Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Now you know my ABC's I want to know yours!

No comments: