Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wait...I got my events out of order!

Back in the Good Old Days



We look exactly the same, don't we? Just kidding, hopefully we are a little wiser since we have to be a little older.



I have two very very BFFs. One lives here the other lives in the DC area until 3pm tomorrow. Scott and I have been friends for so long. Truly through thick & thin and I am not just talking about our butts (ba dum bum). He is leaving to work and live in Dubai for the next six months. I am so excited for him on this adventure but so nervous for him too. I am a little sad too because he has just recently met the most wonderful guy and I know it will be so hard for them to be apart over the next few months. So anyway, weekend before last we met in Winston-Salem, NC. It is almost exactly half way between our homes. It was such an easy drive we were mad that we had done it before now. Kelli & I rode together and her BFF, Shannon (who up until this trip was considered an imaginary friend- she really exists), who lives in Baltimore drove down too. We had such a great time. It was over too soon.
Kelli & Shannon






1 comment:

KELLI MC said...

boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoooooooooo