Thursday, November 20, 2008

Winter Holiday Swap!!!!!!!


In October my cousin, Leslie, participated in a Fall Favorites Swap hosted by Laura (Elephant Juice Designs). I was so jealous of all of her fabulous goodies. So, after consulting with Laura and getting the info on how it works, I have decided to host a Winter Holiday Swap. (I wanted to include New years Eve and anything winter so that is why it is called Winter Holiday and not Christmas swap.)


Here's how it works:

If you would like to participate, just send me an email at
brennafisk@hotmail.com

You must include this info. in your email:
first & last name
mailing address
blog address/website
a little info about yourself
how you heard about the swap

* you DO NOT have to have a blog to participate in this swap.

You have until NOVEMBER 30th at 10 p.m. to email me with your information if you would like to participate! Hurry, Hurry!!! On DECEMBER 2ND you will receive an email from me with your swap partner's information. Then, you can start gathering your own favorite Winter Holiday stuff to mail to them!! Because we are all spending so much around this time of year let's keep it under $20. Packages for the swap should be postmarked by DECEMBER 17TH at the latest.

Once you receive your fun little package in the mail...if you have a blog, you can post pictures of your goodies and THANK your swap partner! And I would love to get pictures of your swap gifts so I can post them on my blog.

IF you have a blog, you are welcome to post information about my swap! The more people that know about it, the merrier!! Be sure to link back to this post on my blog. You can also use the WINTER HOLIDAY Swap icon and link it. If you have questions about doing any of this, let me know!

If you have any questions about the swap OR if I've forgotten any important information here, please feel free to email me!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Thank you Laura for all of your help & my cute button!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're so welcome! The button looks great on your page :) Good luck with your first swap!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

ooohhhh! Sounds fun...I'm in! and Jennifer(cousin)is joining in the fun as well.
Les

I'm glad Laura could help...she's so sweet and creative and I've not even met her in person yet!