Monday, October 27, 2008

We had a very busy weekend but it was fun. Saturday was Emma's birthday party and then Saturday evening was Bella's Halloween Party. The kids had so much fun getting to be together and play Halloween games in their costumes. Mom's birthday was Tuesday and we got to celebrate her birthday a little at Bella's party too. I am still tired from the weekend. I have started keeping Justin's cousin, Cristen's, litttle baby Avery during the week while she works. He is 10 weeks old and a really good baby. I don't know how people do it with 3 small children.

Tuesday night Bowie & I got soooooooo sick. The sickest I have been in a long time. I wanted to cry. We were both up all night throwing up and then were just miserable all day Wednesday. I mean every muscle burned and ached. Awful. But today I feel so much better and so does Bowie. So far no one else has gotten but I still have my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So fun to see you guys there!